Laurel Oak Bloodstock Services
Laurel Oak Bloodstock is a bloodstock agent that provides a comprehensive service to a private client base to participate in and enjoy racing and the thoroughbred industry.
We provide our clients a variety of ways in which to participate in and enjoy their racing involvement. These include providing opportunities to: –
- Race horses through ownership or lease with a very flexible range of share options designed to give all clients the opportunity to race horses at a level that works for them;
- Breed racehorses, principally on a commercial basis but occasionally on a breed-to-race basis;
- Attend major meetings including Melbourne Cup Week, Golden Slipper, Sydney Autumn, Cox Plate and others;
- Attend racedays, stable visits, industry events, Golf Days and other non-racing social events;
- Enjoy overseas tours that include a usually-annual Royal Ascot Tour and Hong Kong International Races Tour; a usually-biennial New Zealand Stud Tour and other Tours that in the past have included Ireland and the Irish Derby, Paris including racing, South Africa including the Durban July, Istanbul and Gallipoli, the USA;
- Enjoy racing through any other opportunity that we find that will enhance our clients’ experience.
We communicate with our clients via our newsletter and private client email list.
Brain Pedigree Analysis
Brain Pedigrees will help you have a greater chance of success by giving you the best information to make an informed decision. More
The ANZ Bloodstock News speaks to Laurel Oak Bloodstock’s Louis Mihalyka as they preivew their Breeder of the Month. To read the complete article, click the below image.
Sentiment and luck played a large part in the Rebel Dane story, but once he got to the track, the horse did the rest. He proved one of our best sprinters for several seasons and now there’s every reason to believe he will make a success of his new career at stud. Bluebloods’ David Bay
Vaucluse Bay (Al Maher) added a second victory on the day for Waller when he impressively took out a Benchmark 85 (2000m) at Rosehill. The rising four-year-old gelding came into the race having won a Benchmark 74 (1800m) at the track on 15 July and yesterday he defeated More Than Fabulous (More Than Ready) by
AccelHaving been knocking on the door in his three runs prior, Accelerato completely bulldozed it down this afternoon at Bendigo to break his maiden in emphatic style for Mornington-based trainer Tony Noonan. Making the win even sweeter was the $28,400 VOBIS bonuses attached to the race which Noonan handsomely collected for long-term stable clients at
He might not have won as many two-year-old races as some of the bigger stables this season but Gary Portelli can still claim bragging rights with the performances of She Will Reign capped by her Golden Slipper triumph. While Lindsay Park, Godolphin, Gai Waterhouse and Adrian Bott and Peter and Paul Snowden lead the charge